Friday, May 28, 2010

My Life in pictures.

Memory: my brother Josiah and I did this when we were building our house. :)
Firetruck. I will probably have to explain this to most of you. THis is the "truck" of a skateboard..with "fire" behind it..thus producint "FIRETRUCK" ;)

Funny. well..we are.


Journey



Tool. My favorite one that is.




Weather. Yes, it is very similar to my dream picture...but the weather around here has been
dull and boring,...so I tohught this picture should be too. ;)




Music. The new thing I've taken up.. :) its big.






Green.







Broken. my nephews toy. ha :PDream. This is what I think Of when I dream :)




Making A Statement- I'd say he is. ;)


Self Portrait, Me...of course.



Passion. My Passion.


Date. My Graduation.

Shoe. my fav. too.

Love. My mom and dads wedding rings.. :)


Time. This one is probably my favorite. It took me quite a bit of thinking.. :)



Coffee. Yum....


Fear. poison oak. Yes..i fear this a lot.



Leap. This is my nephew Lyric. :) he's ah-dorable




Refections. I like this one a lot.



Stapler. pretty self explanitory. :)





















4 comments:

  1. Great job on the photography Beka... My favorites are the green and reflection. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Great pictures Rebekah! You're so creative.:) My faves are the music, passion, time, reflections, shoe.....okay, all of them! Your making a statement photo turned out to be pretty cool.
    See ya Sunday,
    Baylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAH you're graduating soon! woot woot <3 awesome... how they grow up so fast *wipes away tear*

    me likes date and reflection :D
    who's the one with "don't panic" tattooed to his arm??? cuz he must be an interesting person to say the least

    converse picture=suhweeet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I graduated May 15 :) yaaaay!!!!
    Thanks! I like the reflection one too. the eye is my nephew Lyrics eye. :P

    haha..thats my brother Zach.. he's awesome..to say the least. ;)

    ReplyDelete