Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm Forgiven.

Well the past is playing with my head
And failure knocks me down again
I'm reminded of the wrong
I have said and done
and that devil just won't let me forget

But in this life, I know what I've been
But here in your love I know who I am
I am forgiven
I am forgiven
And I don't have to carry the weight of who I am
cuz I am forgive

My mistakes are running through my mind
And I relive my days in the middle of the night
When I wrestle with my pain, struggle with my pride
sometimes i feel alone and I cry

But in this life I know what I've been
But here in your love, I know who I am

When I don't fit in and I don't feel like I belong anywhere
When I don't measure up to much in this life
I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ

Wow..those are some powerful lyrics.
The first time I heard this song I said, that me.
This is my song.
Its been one of my favorite songs for a while know because the lyrics are so powerful. We are forgiven in Christ. He doesn't care what I have done. He forgives me no matter what! What an incredibly God. Of all the things I have done in my life. For all the things anyone has done in their lives. It can be the smallest, little sin, or a murderer in prison. To God, every sin is equal, and every sin is wiped away if we ask forgiveness for it.
That's an Awesome God.

1 comment:

  1. I love this song and post, Beka!:-) What a great reminder that we have our identity in Christ. We must remember who we are in Him.:-)
    Thanks for posting that, dear!
    ~Meagan Feeny

    ReplyDelete