Monday, October 4, 2010

Headed...East.

Well Hello everyone. I haven't posted in forever and ever amen. yes, shun me.

But I am now!!!! I have been indescribably busy the past few months and blogging just wans't #1. :P

Well anyways. I am going on a trip...tomorrow! I'm going to go visit this awesome person, Caroline Rodgers!!!!!!!!!!!

She lives alllll the way up in Pennsylvania! Tomorrow morning I fly out on the 7:10 plane and I will get to PA at noon.. This is only my second time flying (in a big plane :P) and so it still seems super weird to me that it will only take 5 hours to get there..:P

Soooo, all that to say, I will be going a BUNCH of different places with Caroline and her family and Caroline and I both have [big cameras] :P and I am going to blog ]try] each day and post pictures :) Sooo.. Read them and comment!...pleeease ;)

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha. you're so cute =P see ya soon!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- it actually takes FOUR hours =). we're ahead of you an hr remember?

    ReplyDelete